The new coolest way to wear you music...





So I have this fascination with the ability of the iPod Nano to be worn on the wrist like a watch. Talk about multi-tasking. Plug in your headphones, run them up your sleeve, and listen to those fat beats.

What a novel idea. It's one of those "Why didn't I think of this?" kind of things.

Today I present you with the best two iPod Nano holders out there (that I've seen at least.)


This HEX watch band is the most "watch like." Sleek, simple design, and it's made out of rubber, so it's gotta be comfortable.             
                 -$25





Griffin's iPod Nano Slap band brings a little for flexibility and fun to the party. You just pop your iPod in and slap it on. How fun! I have a feeling more of my hours would be wasted just playing with the band. This one gets an A for the fun factor.
                 -$25



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here!!

free counters